There is an upcoming public consultation on the joint Calderdale and Kirklees Council project to improve travel between Halifax, West Vale, Elland and Huddersfield. The project focuses on improvements to walking, cycling and bus travel along the A629 corridor. Both Councils would like to invite you to review and feedback on our plans at one of our events or online at https://www.yourvoice.westyorks-ca.gov.uk/.
The consultation is being launched this Friday and it will run until 15th March. They will also be hosting the following drop in sessions running from 3pm to 7pm:
- Cedar Court Ainley Top, 11th February
- Elland Methodist Church, 18th February 2019
- Gledholt Methodist Church, Marsh, 25th February 2019
- Huddersfield Town Hall, 27th February 2019
- Halifax Town Hall, 5th March 2019